Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Reed College 5K FUNd Run/Walk For Neighborhood Schools
September 21, 2019
Join us on Saturday, September 21, 2019, for the Reed College 5K FUNd Run/Walk to support the following local public elementary schools: Duniway, Grout, Lewis, Llewellyn, and Woodstock. One hundred percent of the registration fees and sponsorship dollars go directly to Portland Public Schools and is split equally between the five schools, helping over 2,000 children.
This event is open to community members of all ages and abilities. We invite the entire community to cheer on participants, join us for a free pancake breakfast, volunteer to support the run/walk, and tour Reed’s beautiful campus.
Schedule, Registration, Costs, and Location
Race day schedule
- 7:30 a.m. Race day packet pick-up
- 9 a.m. 5K run/walk start from the Reed College Quad
- 9:15–11:15 a.m. Free pancake breakfast courtesy of Bon Appetit, live music, kids activities, vendor booths, and award ceremony
- Ages 12 & under: $20
- Ages 13 & over: $30
- Senior ages 55 & older: $25
- Race week (September 9–16): $35 for all ages
- Day before the race: Friday, September 20, 7:30 a.m.–6 p.m. at Reed College Conference and Events, Greenwood Building
- Race Day: Saturday, September 21, beginning at 7:30 a.m. on Reed College Quad
Register by September 5 to guarantee your t-shirt
Chip timing by EnMotive
Race start and finish, and all activities, will take place at the Reed College Quad in front of the Gray Campus Center. Getting to the Reed campus and parking is easy.
We’ll capture you in high-resolution shots and track those shots using your unique bib number. Participants will have their photos uploaded to a photo platform, integrated with their results, and emailed directly to their inbox. Most participants will receive their photos within seconds or minutes after completing their race. Photos are free of charge! Share them on Facebook, tweet them, or download them and print them out.
We do our best to capture great photos of everyone on race day, but we need your help! To make sure we’re able to accurately tag your pictures, wear your bib on the front of your body, and make sure it isn’t covered by clothing, race belts, etc.